yeah!!! i'm so glad i found your blog! pretty crazy how i found it actually... i can't believe how big miles is. it's been forever since we've seen you guys. hope things are going well.
Hey! Thanks for letting me know the update. I was wondering where you went! Can you come to Irish sometime in May as a review? Then again the first Wed. of June (before the dress rehearsal)?
Yay for Miles! I love that kid! Yeah, I'm leaving the blogging world behind. It's just not doin it for me...but I'll check up on you regularly (: Love ya!
5 comments:
miles is such a hotty! can't wait to hang out more once you move to Milwaukee! miss you and love you
great to have your blog address again! i will be calling you. can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
yeah!!! i'm so glad i found your blog! pretty crazy how i found it actually... i can't believe how big miles is. it's been forever since we've seen you guys. hope things are going well.
Hey! Thanks for letting me know the update. I was wondering where you went! Can you come to Irish sometime in May as a review? Then again the first Wed. of June (before the dress rehearsal)?
Yay for Miles! I love that kid! Yeah, I'm leaving the blogging world behind. It's just not doin it for me...but I'll check up on you regularly (: Love ya!
Post a Comment