
Spencer's good friend Emron works at Pixar, so we met up and got a tour while we were in the neighborhood! This is Miles with three of his cousins and in the background you can see Spencer, Emron and me! I was seriously in awe that I was just strolling around where Pixar makes their movies!
1 comment:
Hey- cute pics! Miles is getting SO big! Were you out in Sacramento recently for that tour? I went to the one in Milwaukee and they only store the beans there, they don't even make them, so at least you got to smell the fresh ones. I did buy a bag of belly flops (jelly beans gone awry in the making) for dirt cheap which was nice! When do you head out to Milwaukee? Will you still be in Utah in July? Hope so so we can come see ya'll!
Post a Comment