What a cute boy! It is amazing how fast they grow up! I hope you guys are doing great and loving wisconsin. How is school for spence? What is your due date for number two again? Miss you!
Wow, I can't believe he's 2 already!! Time flies!! He is sure a cutie!! How's the pregnancy coming alone? Any luck with names?
That picture of him in front of the cake is priceless. We miss you so much! We cannot wait to see you in a month! WAHOO! Love you tons!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/masih-bingung-cara-cek-nomor-xl-begini-panduan-lengkapnya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute boy! It is amazing how fast they grow up! I hope you guys are doing great and loving wisconsin. How is school for spence? What is your due date for number two again? Miss you!
Wow, I can't believe he's 2 already!! Time flies!! He is sure a cutie!! How's the pregnancy coming alone? Any luck with names?
That picture of him in front of the cake is priceless. We miss you so much! We cannot wait to see you in a month! WAHOO! Love you tons!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/masih-bingung-cara-cek-nomor-xl-begini-panduan-lengkapnya
Post a Comment