"Oh, really good. Really, really good."

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tie!

Miles would repeat the word "tie" over and over whenever Bobbie came over to our apartment to work on her quilt! Now that it's done I guess I'll have to start one of my own.
Posted by Spencer and Hillary at 11:56 AM

1 comment:

Bobbie Ann Oliphant said...

hey you should email me this picture!! miles is so cute! "tie, tie!"

October 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I've decided to share my crooked little quilts with the world. I'm addicted to finding and buying cute, inexpensive fabric and I need to use it up. So, here are my creations!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (27)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (23)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • I feel like I might be opening a floodgate here, b...
      • I'M BACK!
      • Sisters
      • Irish Fest 2008
      • Breaking Away
      • Disc Golf/Dog Chasing
      • Tie!
      • "Lazy" days in Provo
      • Where did the Summer go?
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (7)

Folk Dance Friends

  • Abby and Peter
  • Alexandra and Ben
  • Ben and Keenan
  • Ben and Whitney
  • Clay and Natalie
  • Emilee and Shane
  • Gary Trimble
  • Katie and Scott
  • Lindsay and Spencer
  • Lindsay Turner
  • Marie and Tyson
  • Michelle and Scott
  • Nate and Morgan
  • Travis and Hilary
  • Ty and Megi

Friends

  • Amanda and Bryce
  • Copas
  • Emily and Jesse
  • Eve and Wes
  • James and Cameo
  • Jenn and Erick
  • Kat and Mark
  • Kelly and Nate
  • Mardi and Jeremey
  • Napierskis
  • Snows
  • Spencer and Faith
  • Yardleys
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.

Family

  • Mike and Heather
  • Thad and Brittany
  • Ben and Kir