Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'M BACK!


I've been lazy and out of the blogging loop. Now I am back. If you are my friend and do not see yourself on my list of blogs, please let me know your blog name and email address! Maybe I'll send out Christmas cards this year... you could get one!

10 comments:

The Lambs said...

Welcome back darling! How are you liking Milwaukee?!!! Where are you living? School is...? Dancing again? Congrats on having a girl!!! Love you!

Morgan said...

welcome back to the blogging world my friend. CONGRATS on having a girl! That is so exciting. Everyone is having babies from January to March... so fun. Oh, and by everyone, I don't mean me!! Can't wait to hear more about how things are going.

M+H said...

Ahh we've missed you! I cannot believe how big Miles is. I cannot wait to see you guys at Christmas. I wish so bad we could go to CA with you guys. Seriously, looking at your blog makes me wanna cry! I miss you guys so much! I'm glad you're blogging so I can see updates! You need to add us to your blog list! Love you tons!

M+H said...

OOH and A GIRL! How exciting! I am so happy for you! Maybe you guys can break the Morgan trend...I hope so cause I wanna break it! :)

Scott and Michelle said...

I'm glad you are back!!! SO good to see pictures. I can not BELIEVE how big Miles is. He's darling! And CONGRATS on a baby girl! Very exciting. I'm starting to feel really behind in this baby business. :o) Hope Spencer is loving school and good to hear you both are enjoying Milwaukee! Love ya!

faith said...

so glad to have you back, hillary. i can't believe how big miles is. time just goes by way too fast. hope you're feeling good! we're excited for your number two.

BrittanyB said...

talk about out of the loop, how did I not know you were pregnant?! COngrats! when are you due?

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hillary, this is so random. This is your cousin-in-law Rachel (Paul's daughter). Anyway, I was looking at my friend Jana Napierski's blog and saw "Hillary and Spencer" and clicked over. What a small world. I just got caught up on everything...congrats on a baby girl. That is awesome.
Anyway, our blog is private, but I'll send you an invite!

The Jacksons said...

yay! i was right not to give up on you and the blog! i have been wondering how you are doing... you cute morgans are looking fantastic! give miles a big squeeze for me.

Suzi said...

Hey sorry it took me so long to get on your blog. We really should get together sometime. I wish I had some names to suggest but nothing comes to mind.